- Micro doses of activator every now and then.
- Cleanly washed & sterilized hands, because it keeps the slime fresh, happy and germ-free.
- Cool temperatures, because it keeps the slime nice and non-sticky, (keep away from direct sunlight).
- Airtight storage, because it prevent it from drying out.
SLIME DOESN’T LIKE...
- Warm temperatures because it will make it super sticky.
- To be left outside of its home for too long (its container), because it gradually cause it to dry out.
- Fabric of any kind, because it will get stuck on it.
- Unwashed dirty hands because it will make it dirty, unhappy and germy.
HELP, MY SLIME IS STICKY!
- As the chemical reaction that results in slime weakens, it causes your slime to become sticky or even watery (underactivated).
- QUICK FIX: Re-activate your slime by adding micro amounts of activator and kneading it in to the slime until the texture you wanted is reached.
- CAUTION: Only add micro doses of activator at a time to or your slime might get overactivated, hard and stiff.
HELP, MY SLIME IS STIFF!
- Your slime can become harder and more stiff when you add activator.
- Three QUICK FIX methods:
- Knead the slime in PVA glue (e.g. Elmer’s Glue)
- Knead the slime in baby oil or some lotion (not recommended for clear slime)
- Knead in warm water until it turns nice and soft again
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh